Doctors & Staff
JOANNE SUPERSAD, M.D.
Doctor Joanne Supersad's childhood was spent growing up in Trinidad (West Indies), Canada, and Fresno, CA. She attended Boston University and after receiving her MD at Boston University School of Medicine she returned to California in 1982 for a pediatric residency at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco. A brief stint in private practice followed a return to Boston for an adolescent medicine fellowship at New England Medical Center. Since then, she has worked at La Clinica de la Raza/Clinica Alta Vista in Oakland and in the Kaiser Pediatric and Teen Clinics in Martinez. She enjoys seeing kids of all ages as they grow, and especially welcomes caring for teenagers. When not spending time with her husband and son, Eric (b. 2001), she enjoys hiking, reading, travelling and exploring the bay area.
Welcome to Pinwheel Pediatrics!
To provide the best in pediatric care:
• We allow time in our daily schedule to develop relationships with families.
• We encourage parents of diverse cultural backgrounds to raise their children their own way, offering guidance and education where it's needed.
• We believe that every member of our wonderful staff has an important stake in the well-being of your children.
• We work to safe-guard the health of children and the community by encouraging vaccination and practicing conservative, careful use of medications.
• We maintain our Pediatric Board Certification and Staff privileges at
John Muir Medical Center.
• We have staff members who speak different languages.
• We have fun every day... with you and your kids!
A Great Place to Bring Your Kids!
Find Pinwheel Pediatrics just a few blocks off Highway 242, between John Muir Concord and family friendly Todos Santos Plaza. It's a snap to get here from Martinez, Benicia, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek and the East County!
We are board certified pediatricians on the staff of John Muir Medical Center,